Keeping Fido Clean with Dog Cleaning Wipes
Dog cleaning wipes make keeping your fur friend tidy much easier. They are especially handy when your dog is between baths, while you travel with your dog, and when you enjoy the great outdoors with them. Oakland Veterinary Referral Services is here to give you the 411 on the best dog wipes for your bestie’s cleaning needs. Let’s take a closer look!
No More Dirty Doggo: The Best Dog Cleaning Wipes on the Market
As you might expect, dog cleaning wipes are disposable wet wipes that are perforated at the seams. They are rectangular and contain deodorizers and other cleaning solutions. After use, you throw them away, much like a baby wipe.
These dog wipes are useful for carrying in your car and around the home for a quick clean, especially when your dog needs a quick wipe down. Here are a few of our favorite dog wipes.
- Nature’s Miracle Deodorizing Bath Wipes – Using a deep cleaning formula, these dog wipes are eco- and pet-friendly and do a great job of cleaning between shampoos. These bath wipes are alcohol-free and remove heavy dirt, dander, and odors from your dog with ease.
- Pogi’s Grooming Wipes – One of the best earthy-friendly, great smelling, all-purpose dog wipes available, these wipes are wonderful for an all around clean. The natural ingredients, including Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Hawaiian Awapuhi, give your dog’s coat an extra shine and sweet scent, too.
- Burt’s Bees for Dogs Multipurpose Grooming Wipes – Burt’s Bees is a name you probably recognize for their gentle line of face and lip products. They also have products for dogs, too, and their high quality ingredients are sure to make your dog smell amazing.
- Earthbath All Natural Grooming Wipes – These all natural grooming wipes not only clean but condition the coat. They remove dander, dirt, and other unsavory things your dog has a knack for getting into.
- Avara Eye Wipes for Dogs, Cats, Puppies, and Kittens – Eye wipes are an indispensable part of your pet’s grooming needs. This product removes dirt, crust, and other discharge and helps curb those tear stains that affect certain dog breeds.
- Glandex Pet Wipes Hygienic Rear Wipes – For many pets, anal glands get clogged due to their breed or being overweight, among other issues. To avoid an impaction of the anal sacs, they must be expressed at home or at the groomer’s. These sacs contain a smelly substance that can give your pet a fishy smell, which is why Glandex is a necessary tool in your grooming supplies.
- Petpost Paw Wipes – When your dog traipses out across dirt, mud, standing water, and other dirty places, these paw wipes come in handy. Along with keeping your pet’s feet clean and happy, they also moisturize the paw pads for better paw health.
- Booyah Tree Free Bamboo Pet Wipes – These dog wipes are another great option for the environmentally conscious pet owner. They are a good choice for those pets and people who are allergic to perfume and other scented items, as they are unscented and made from bamboo.
Have you tried any of these dog cleaning wipes? What has been your experience? Cleaning wipes, while great for their convenience, do not take away from the need for regular grooming, such as a bath and nail trim. Grooming is an important aspect of overall health and wellness for your dog companion.
Smelly dogs are a thing of the past. With all the amazing shampoos, sprays, and other dog grooming supplies on the market, there’s no reason your dog should remain dirty. Talk to your regular veterinarian for expert grooming tips for coat, skin, ear, and eye health, or please contact us for more health-related issues.