Specialized Veterinary Care for Your Pets
Oakland Veterinary Referral Services (OVRS) is dedicated to providing superb specialty care for pets while offering helpful information and resources to their owners. With more than 20 board-certified veterinary specialists and experienced emergency doctors, our multi-specialty referral center is ready to provide any kind of emergency and specialty veterinary care at any time of day or night.
- Our team of nurturing, compassionate, and knowledgeable professionals use state-of-the-art equipment to ensure your pets always receive the best possible care. At OVRS, we are just as committed to offering our patients and their families the highest standards of care, as we are to endowing our facility with the latest technological advances.
- We take pride in being one of the top regional veterinary medical and emergency care centers in the Midwest. With more than 23,000 patients each year, we continuously strive to gain the confidence, trust, and respect of every animal, pet owner, and referring veterinarian with whom we work.
- It is the honor of our team of exemplary doctors, veterinary technicians, veterinary assistants, and receptionists to provide specialty care for special pets.
Why Choose OVRS?
Oakland Veterinary Referral Services (OVRS) and Oakland Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care offer a wide range of veterinary care services. We also bring you:
- A 28,000 square foot hospital, which is one of the most comprehensive veterinary facilities in the Midwest.
- A staff with more than twenty board-certified veterinary specialists and emergency veterinarians, all of whom are experts in their fields, as well as licensed veterinary technicians and assistants.
- Strategic medical and veterinary industry partnerships to advance the capabilities of our animal care center.
- An on-site blood bank.
- Advanced diagnostic tools, treatments, and surgical procedures.
- A network of care between you, your veterinarian, and our emergency and specialty doctors that keeps everyone up-to-date on your pet’s progress and response to treatment.